Image Map

Saturday 2 November 2013

Current likes: 2nd November 2013

A little snap shot into the world of Ellie….

Reading:  Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

Watching:  Vampire Diaries and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Playing:  Plants vs. Zombies

Listening:  Lorde, Royals

Wearing (work): Black suede boots

Wearing (wkend): Woolie blue jumper and Hunter wellies

Working on:  Management accounts and end of year audit

Last film I watched:  Thor: The Dark World

Last DVD boxset I watched:  The Inbetweeners

Food that’s good for me:  Bananas

Food that’s not so good for me:  Iced gingerbread biscuits

Drink (non-alcoholic):  Strawberry and banana smoothie

Drink (alcoholic):  Rosé

Projects:  Prepping the house for Christmas guests

Last purchase: Craft fair goodies made by the talented Anjali :)

Plan of action for tomorrow:  Sunday lunch and a dog walk, make apple tart, paint nails

No comments:

Post a Comment